We have a passion for design that enriches human experience. Well designed buildings should improve people’s lives and add quality to the communities we serve. The philosophy also incorporates our interest in ecological sustainable development. People appreciate a good design. A good design always pays one way or another over time. A good design defies the flow of time. A graceful flow of lines. A flow of soul.
ProjectOne works to resolve the challenges of difficult sites, restricted budgets and complex functional requirements through the application of practical planning strategies early in the design process.
During the design evolvement we encourage participation from clients and extensively consult all stakeholders before arriving at a solution. Our approach is interactive, innovative and effective.
We are construction conscious. We bring all parties involved together to ensure the buildability and to make sure your product meets the needs of the end user.
Using ArchiCAD gives us many advantages. We construct a virtual building for all projects to test and develop our designs.
We help our clients to fully visualise and experience the building.
- Concept Design/Feasibility Design
- Design Development
- Documentation Stage A (DA submission)
- Documentation Stage B (CC Submission)
- Contract Documentation C (Detailed documentation for tender)
- Contract Administration (Administer Building Contract)
- Design Reviews
- Consultant Controls
- Production Controls
- Project Reviews
- Risk & Opportunity At Design
- Apply Design for Safety, CHAIR
DESIGN: THE WAY WE WORK
ProjectOne has established a procedure for tacking all tasks including the following aspects at working stage:
- Project Briefs
- Client-supplied Information
- Client Approvals
- Design Procurement Strategy
- Consultant Selection
- Professional Services Agreement
- Request a Consultant Proposal
- Assessing the Proposal
- Project Documentation Manual
- Project Filing
- Consultant Management Systems
- Consultant Performance Management
- Design Controls
- Identification and Control of Documents
- Approving Documents for Construction
- Pre Construction Review